Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Bubby!


So our little man turned one today. Sniff, sniff, boo hoo for mommy. I told Mike yesterday that I didn't want Keene to be turning one and that I wanted him to stay my baby forever. Mike said "Well, we can have another, hint hint." Too funny. Somedays it seems like it has been forever since he was a newborn and other days I feel as if he just entered our lives. And oh, do we love and cherish him! Here is a little info on him. He loves being outside and taking a bath, wrestling with daddy, eating any type of meat product, including hot dogs. He loves to pat me on the back when I am patting his to comfort him. He sings before he goes to sleep and when he gets up. He loves to play the guitar with daddy and help mommy around the house. He is a people person and doesn't know a stranger. He has the best smile and has so many different expressions and faces. He is soooo close to taking off walking. He takes 3 or 4 steps and then gently lowers himself to the ground. He is really fast at walking when he lightly holds on to something. One day, I will turn around and he will be in another room. He spent his birthday today with Mommy and Daddy and some visits from Papa Frank and Mernie (Grandma Mary). Mernie went to eat with us and took us shopping for a new car seat and picnic table for the yard. We thank God for such a wonderful blessing and for all the people that love our son. We are having his birthday party tomorrow and will post pics so you can see the fun that was had!

Oh, and I just put more pictures up on our photo website:
mmkelkins.shutterfly.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cutest baby i have ever seen! happy birthday little boy! signed mark white, mike's cousin,